We reserve the right to update this Policy at any time. We will update you of any amendments, updates or modification and the new policy shall be effective from the date it is made available. Older versions of the Policy will be availed on the website.
Your privacy is important to us and we will only ask for information that is necessary for the optimal delivery of our services and products.
Collection of Information
We collect your information when you;
- Visit our website and our affiliated third-party websites.
- Sign up and register for our services and products.
- Purchase our services and product.
- Contact us with inquiries about our services and products.
- Contact us with a complaint about our services and products.
- Respond to or participate in a survey, marketing promotion, prize competition or special offer.
- When you interact with us as a vendor, supplier, partner or other third party.
Information we collect
We collect the following information;
- We collect information that includes; your name, physical addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, age, gender, company details such as job title, company name, company address, work e-mail and office phone number and log-in details when you register, open, create or modify your profile or account, access the website, use the services, purchase or identify for purchase any of our products.
- We collect payment details in relation to purchase of our products.
- We collect IP addresses information when you access our website and services.
- We collect contacts information when you contact us with feed-back, queries or complaints on our services and products through customer support, website or social media, book an appointment or otherwise interact with us.
- We may occasionally ask you to voluntarily provide us with additional information such your opinion of our services, products and preferences.
- Help us to recognize your device the next you visit to give a better experience as well as grant you access to your profile and subscription.
- Enhance user experience by understanding our customers through curating customer preferences, recommending content that is relevant to you and the success of advertising campaigns.
- Monitor site performance which allows us to provide a higher quality experience by identifying and fixing any issues as they arise.
- Monitor suspicious activities and fraudulent traffic for fraud prevention.
- We may use Third Party cookies such as Google Analytics to monitor traffic, assist with market trends and research, improve functionality and identify fraudulent traffic.
You may manage cookies by disabling them on your device. Please note that if you disable cookies, certain functions of the website may not work properly and may limit your user experience.
Provision of Hyperlinks on our website
- We may provide on our website hyperlinks to other locations or websites on the internet which lead to websites or products published by third parties who may not be affiliated to us but have been included on the website to enhance your user experience and are presented for information purposes only.
- We do not endorse, recommend, approve or guarantee any third- party products and services by providing hyperlinks to an external website or webpage and do not have any co-operation with such third parties unless otherwise disclosed. We are not in any way responsible for the content of any externally linked website.
How we use the information we collect
We use information we collect to;
- Provide you with our services and products as expected, process services and products that you have signed up for or purchased.
- Accurately bill you for purchased products.
- Communicate services and products updates, changes and offers.
- Contact you for customization of products or confirm a request for an appointment.
- For business practices including quality control, ensuring effective system operations, monitoring of services.
- To understand how you use our products and services for purposes of improving the products.
- Respond to any queries, complaints or requests.
- For research, statistics, surveys and other scientific or business purposes.
- To keep you generally informed about our new products and services and contacting you with offers or promotions based on how you use our or third-party products and services unless you opt out of receiving such marketing messages.
- Administer any of our online platforms including our applications and websites.
- Monitor traffic and detect and prevent any fraudulent activities.
When we may disclose information
- We may disclose your information in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations to any requesting party or any laws requiring such disclosure. We shall review any such request and assess whether it meets the legal requirements for disclosure and where it does not, we may deny the request.
- We may disclose your information to:
- law-enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities, courts or other statutory authorities in response to a demand issued with the appropriate lawful mandate and where the form and scope of the demand is compliant with the law.
- our subsidiaries, associates, partners, software developers or agents who are involved in delivering our services and products.
- To agents, partners, software developers or law enforcement for the purpose of prevention of fraud and any other criminal activities.
- publicly available and restricted government databases to verify your identity information in order to comply with regulatory requirements.
Storage and Retention
- We have implemented appropriate technical and administrative security measures to ensure all information we collect is handled and stored in a highly secure and confidential manner. We are constantly monitoring our security features to ensure full time security.
- We only store and retain personal data for as long as it is necessary and legal to do so. This means that we retain data:
- For as long as you continue to use our services
- Once you no longer use our services, we only retain the data for as long as is provided by law
- For the purposes of any legal proceedings
Once it is no longer necessary to retain the data we delete the personal data.
Security and Breaches
We take all steps to ensure that the data we collect and process is stored in a secure manner of the highest standards. However, in the event of a breach where there is a real risk of harm to data subjects, we will take immediate measures to mitigate that breach and comply with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
- Under data protection laws and subject to legal and contractual exceptions, you have rights in regard to your personal information.
- You may exercise these rights at any time in the course of your engagement with us. Your rights are;
- The right to access the personal data that we process about you.
- The right to update and correct your data.
- The right to request the rectification of your data.
- The right to request for deletion of incorrect or misleading data.
- The right to be informed how your data will be used.
- The right to object to processing of your data.
- The right to object, opt-in or opt-out of direct marketing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority that is tasked with personal data protection within the Republic of Kenya.
- You may exercise the rights stated through your account or by contacting our Data Protection office through firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information on this policy or for any queries on data protection contact us through the provided address.